Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 60 - (AD 490) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – Seasa Ferry, South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total now is clocked in at 9,863.5 miles; 15,922.1 kilometers.

And today I am trying something completely different on my Trek. I am cycling while I am on the ferry crossing the Spencer Gulf. On my virtual Trek I and my Schwinn 170 have loaded onto one of the ferry boats that move across the Gulf. I loaded at Wallaroo Ferry landing and it looks like I will make it across to the west at the Luck Bay Ferry Terminal.

Oh and by the way, the "B-Marker" is me...in another wet world.

The quilting work continues on our H-2 quilt and wall hanging. This time we’re trying arches filled with pebbling of variegated thread.

Writing my morning pages, I now have completed 293 days and 223,858 words. This is over and above the writing and word count of my blogs. I spend a lot of time writing. What does it mean to me? I write one hell of a lot.

As I wrote yesterday I tried and I did re-create my version of the Ham and Gruyere Stuffed French Toast. It was wonderful… but I should have restricted myself to only one. But even with the amount that I ate my blood sugar this morning had dropped six points to 104. Rustic bread stuffed and topped with slices of ham and Gruyere cheese soaked and baked in an egg and milk mixture. Topped with blueberry syrup and a side of baby pan-fried asparagus.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment