Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 62 - (AD 492) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Mitalie, South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My grand total is now 9,936.0 miles; 15,990.5 kilometers. And I’ve been thinking about what I should do once I reach the pinnacle of 10,000.


This morning I left Lucky Bay and cycled, virtually, north and northwest past Cowell. I continued on. I am now located on Kimba Road, in South Australia somewhere south of Mitalie. I think the population of Mitalie is about between little and very small. (I can’t find any info.) But check out the road I am travelling. Yup, that’s right. It is pressed…not paved. (The Google image was taken about four years ago.) And I have just 1,382 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal.

Oh and by the way, just food for thought, I believe winter has begun in Australia. Temperature in Mitalie this morning was about 55° F.

You’re so vain. I definitely think this song is about me. 2012 Tampa tops the vainest cities in America.



Pageviews count for Jim’s Trek for April – 3,569; March – 2,980.

And Max does supervise our quilting of our new H-2 quilt and wall hanging. He's checking out the free-motion movement on one of our domestics.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment