Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 50 - (AD 480) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Ki Ki, South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Well this morning I was back on my Schwinn 170 and I pedaled another 22.1 miles. My grand total miles cycled since 2 December 2012, 9,683.1.

And I as pronounce to SG, I should say that this is not a wasted effort for a 62-year old. This is and has been the real part of my daily, minus 22 days, routine including 100 sit-ups. This morning I burned 642 calories on my Schwinn 170. I’m still working on trying to reduce my Fat Percentage.


Today on my virtual Trek I am located on Dukes Highway in South Australia. I am just a wee bit northwest of the small village of Ki-Ki. (Population about 190+).


The arrow marks my spot on Dukes Highway. I have about 95 miles to go to reach my next destination and goal point.

Okay I guess I have been removed from the work force for too long. Today is Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day. What happens when one sleeps in the buff? And Miss LD, this day is Pet’s Owners Independence Day. Role reversal for the Crazy Cat Lady?

Gonna try my hand at making a Mac and Cheese Carbonara. Yes I know that it packs the calories and the carbs, (serving size of 211.2 grams contains 385 calories, total fat 16.7 grams, and 36.9 grams of carbohydrates). But it is so good. Period.  I just have to pace myself, and yes I know that I am in contradiction of my fat percentage reduction goal… But it is so, so good!

All the kaleidoscopes have been completed for our new H-3 quilt and wall hanging. Now follows the steps of positioning and appliqueing. Work continues on crocheted Afghan #5. Keeps my hands and fingers working while I am sitting watching TV. I am still working on the quilting pattern for our Equality quilt. It looks like it may be another hit.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment