Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 44 - (AD 474) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Almost South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Errands run first and then I cycled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. This morning I have now cycled a total of 9,554.7 miles, 15,376.8.


I am still on the National/western Highway and today I am now located southwest of the Town of Nhill. And I am still in Victoria. I believe that within two days I will be crossing the State line into South Australia, and I’m pretty sure that the scenery will not change much.

Exercise done.  Fat percentage at 19.7%.  Now time to get on with everything else.

Fringe, my video companion necessitates my total attention while I am cycling. This of course is good as I do not get into the mode of “Damn, when am I going to finish my time on my Schwinn 170?” I pedal and I watch. The current Fringe episode is somewhat confusing; two dimensions meaning each actor is cast as two identical but different characters in two versions of the world. At the same time in one of the dimensions the story I watched this morning had a set of identical twin actors playing twin brothers acting as a pair of twins who switched roles in the alternate universe.. Yes, bloody confusing, and can you imagine the script writing.

The work on our new H-3 is amazing. Andy is doing a fantastic job translating my design to a fabric reality. Just wait. I think I have a break through on the titles for our three: H-1, H-2, and H-3.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment