Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 42 - (AD 472) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.4 Miles – 9,512.7 Miles in Victoria, Australia On My Schwinn 150 and 170

Good Day,

Well this morning I cycled 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have clocked the 9,512.7 miles of almost consecutive days of exercise. I am now fanatical of getting my cycling done.


Today on Jim’s Trek I am at the intersection of National/Western Highway and Reinheimers and Jenkinsons Roads. I have about 260 more miles to go to get to my next destination goal.

And on my 42nd day in Australia, here’s the route I have traveled so far; 1,441.3 kilometers or 895.6 miles.  I am currently at the "A" marker. (It was easier to reconstruct the route backwards.)


And to my friends and readers who believe that my age of 62 is not as old as they believe that I am writing each time. I can only say thank you. I would like to clarify something. According to my birth certificate I was born in 1951. That would make me six decades older than my grandson. And I believe that I am five plus decades younger than the oldest Supercentenarian living today. Just think of what and how much more of life, Misao Okawa of Japan has experienced and has accomplished than me. The only body I can write and talk about is mine. My contention is that I am living, thanks to some higher power than myself, and experiencing what I should be and trying to experience today at this moment.

The draft design of our H-3 quilt and wall hanging has been completed.  Sorry but my image came out a wee bit fuzzy...and we don't want to give too much away just yet.


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment