Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 59 - (AD 489) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.9 Miles – Wallaroo, South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And my biggest goal should be reached by next weekend. I’ve got to just keep going, and pedaling.

This morning I cycled another 20.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. I thought of not cycling this morning. I just ate too much pizza last night. And yes my fasting blood sugar was up 10 points to 110 and so I decided that I needed to just get on my Schwinn 170 and burn some calories; actually 616.


With the change of my directions in my virtual Trek I am now just east of the port town of Wallaroo in South Australia. On my Trek I have decided to take the Seasa Ferry across Spenser Gulf. All-things-being-equal it appears that Google Maps may allow for the accommodation of me virtual cycling on the ferry while I cross the Gulf en route to my number five destination and goal point. We’ll see tomorrow.

I now have about 1,445 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal.

I love to cook. But there are those days that I just do not want to turn the oven on. And then there are those times that I have just got to. I found a reasonable good application in Google called Good News. And just perusing, I discovered a recipe that I have to try from Kitchen Daily – Ham and Gruyere Stuffed French Toast. I’ll let you know when I try it.

Pageviews, according to Blogger, recorded for Jim’s Trek have exceeded an all-time record so far for April. March 2014 hit a record high of 2,980. April, with four days left, is now at 3,322 Pageviews. And April has one day less than March.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment