Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 61 - (AD 491) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – Lucky Bay, South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another additional 21.5 miles. The countdown has begun. Only 85.0 more miles to go.


Today the ferry landed at the Lucky Bay Ferry Terminal. I am now headed northwest on Lucky Bay Road. My next destination point is 1,403 miles away. I believe I saved about 150 miles of road time by taking the ferry across Spencer Gulf. It is now about 53.6° F at Lucky Bay; in Tampa, 82°.


Two articles – Is diabetes shrinking my brain? by Leslie Wade, CNN CNN and Study: College grads heal brain injury faster by Denise Dador, KABC-TV, Los Angeles . Yes I do read a lot about a lot of things. Question for my shrinking brain – What about the causal effects of the diabetes drugs and medications?

And as always I am aware that titles given to media reporting are created to catch a reader’s attention. Both interesting articles. They do stimulate some thought.

Not much else on my mind today. No pun intended.  And I am still not taking my diabetes medication.  My blood sugar is registering in the normal ranges.

Pageviews count for Jim’s Trek for April – 3,483; March – 2,980.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment