Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 38 - (AD 468) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Western Highway in Victoria On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Beginning my routine was a struggle and I certainly wasn’t in to it. I find that if I get beyond the halfway point of my intended exercise sequence I just keep saying to myself that I have to finish… I have to finish. My Trek III totals now 810.9 miles; my grand total 9,428.0.

I must be getting old. Software changes are becoming too, too much to comprehend. Just when I think that I have got the workings of an application and/or software fixed within my grey matter a new and “better” updated version comes along. And then this throws my mind into a whirl. Is this what it means to be getting old?

I love innovation and progress and exponential development of things but please give me some time to learn and adapt my ways of thinking. Change, speed, change… I wonder if I was like this in my teens and 20s and 30s…and 40s? I’m just trying to keep up without sinking below the aged surface. Google Canary has escaped.


I have changed back(wards) to the not so new Google Maps, the one included in Chrome not the one included in Google Canary. Today I am on Western Highway between Beaufort and Ararat in Victoria, Australia. I am about 350 miles from my next destination point.

Well I checked my biorhythm cycles for today: Physical – on its way up to the top of the curve; Emotional and Intellectual – both have started their cycle movement downward. This sort of explains my reticence at wanting to start my cycling this morning. But I did complete 21.0 miles…anyway.


Today is a date to celebrate and break a diet program; today is Deep Dish Pizza Day. But on the other hand it is Walk to Work Day and Vitamin C Day. But if you did enjoy Ben’s company today is World Rat Day.


First half of the background of our new H-2 quilt and wall hanging has been completed.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment