Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 49 ½ - (AD 479 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0 Miles – South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This one is for DO. I am taking the day off from cycling on my Schwinn 170 today.  Virtually I am resting in South Australia...in reality, I am still in Tampa.

This day is now the 22nd day I have not cycled since I began on December 2nd, 2012.

Okay, okay. I did NOT plan this but does it not seem strange that I have rested 22 days since 02/12/2012.  Maybe I am grasping for straws but that is a lot of twos.

And thank you IV. My question - Can the new Muppet Christ Superstar be considered sacriligious when some segments of society consider the original Jesus Superstar sacrilegious?  The songs are almost brilliant.  It is sort of creepy, but I am smiling and I''m laughing.

And following along with Kermit and Miss Piggy, today is Nothing Like A Dame Day. Thank you Dame Edna.

 It is also Blah Blah Blah Day. Don't ask me. I just find them and I shake my head.

Guaranteed I will be back on my Schwinn 170 tomorrow.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment