Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 47 - (AD 477) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – 1,001.6 Miles in Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled a total of 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now passed the 1,000 mile mark in Australia on Jim’s Trek III. My total miles to date are 9,618.7; 15,479.8 kilometers.

I am currently in South Australia and located on National/Dukes Highway. Virtually I am travelling in a northwesterly direction. I am just southwest of the farming town of Keith; population 1,090.



Thrilled at the first time viewing of Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid (also known as Homage to Crick and Watson (Discoverers of DNA)) The painting's title is a portmanteau of the name of Dalí's wife, Gala Dalí, and Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). It is a tribute to Francis Crick and James D. Watson, who determined the double helical structure of DNA in 1953.

Just amazing Collabro. One month!


Working on a design for our Equality quilt. I think I have it.


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment