Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 57 - (AD 487) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – Gulf St. Vincent, South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I got to my cycling on my Schwinn 170 late this morning. I pedaled another 21.1 miles.  Only 169.6 more to go.

I am now travelling northwest on the National Highway and I am located southeast of Port Wakefield in South Australia. My location is just east of the northern part of the Gulf St. Vincent.




In conjunction with the landscape, it definitely is apropos that I am listening to Camille Saint-Saëns Le Rouet D’Omphale. Again synchronicity, happenstance, or whatever… The translation of Le Rouet D’Omphale, from the French, is The Spinning Wheel of Omphale. I suppose my rouet is my Schwinn 170.

(Image: Omphale wearing Hercules' garb, 
18th-century sculpture from the Schönbrunn Garden 
by Joseph Anton Weinmüller Wikipedia )


The following image is my current virtual route. It includes the first four destination goal points on Jim’s Trek III.


Last night I had a craving for Chocolate Macaroons. Yes I finished off the container. My blood sugar this morning increased by two points to 105. Yes I know that the direction should be downward. But they were Streit’s Chocolate Macaroons with coconut. And supper was a Chicken, Sweet Potato, Apple and Pineapple Curry. I was celebrating IIFA. I never know from day-to-day what I crave and want for supper. And I love to eat.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment