Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 55 - (AD 485) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – Goal #4 Adelaide, South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I completed 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. To date a total of 9,788.0 miles; 15,752.3 kilometers.


This morning the first 10.1 miles of my cycling takes me into my 4th destination and goal point in Australia, Adelaide. I made it to Reconciliation Plaza and Victoria Square. It looks like someone forgot to tell the folks that I would be arriving this morning. Oh well, I just keep moving on.


And I continued an additional 11.0 miles. I am headed due north from the center of Adelaide. I am located now on Port Wakefield Road, also named Princes Highway at about Little Para Linear Park. And I now have another 1,618.0 miles to go to get to my 4th destination and goal in my Jim’s Trek III.

I am somewhat a big science fiction fan. This morning I watched Fringe, while I cycled. I am now at Episode 1 in Season 4. This is the 66th of 100 of the series, and I am confused. Apart from the fact, or is that fiction, that there are two universes there is now introduced the concept of time travel. Fringe is keeping me completely absorbed trying to figure out who is from where and when is what is happening. Yes I am confused. But while I cycle on my Schwinn 170 I am focused on keeping a steady pace while pedaling while watching… without any interruptions.


Bollywood begins in Tampa. I wonder what’s for supper.

Quilting has begun on H-2.  The design for H-3 has been completed.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment