Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 56 - (AD 486) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Over 9,800 Miles On My Schwinn 150 and 170

Good Day,

This morning as a part of my exercise routine I pedaled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170 and I completed 100 sit-ups.

My Fat Percentage this morning registered 19.8%. I have been tracking this percentage since 13 March 2014. I have included a trend line in red in my chart,  I am pleased to note that taking into account my daily percentages the trend is on a downward movement.

My total mileage to date, from both my Schwinn 150 and 170 stationary bicycles equals 9,809.3 miles; 15,786.6 kilometers.


Today my virtual Trek, not the real part, is now headed in a northerly direction. I am on the National Highway and at a point between Two Wells and Dublin. I believe I am still in South Australia. (Oh and by the way the National Highway is also called the Price’s Highway and Port Wakefield Road.)

I am now 1,596 miles or 2,569 kilometers from my #5 destination and goal.

Thus far this month Jim’s Trek blog has now surpassed the top number of Pageviews as recorded by Google Blogger. Last month, March, the Pageviews topped 2,980. To date in April with six more days to go the Pageview number has reached 3,030.  Thank you.

Checkout the updates to Afghans SB and Quilts SB FB.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.


Trying to be healthy,


And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment