Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 63 - (AD 493) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.4 Miles – Somewhere In South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. And yes I am closing in on my goal. I have completed 99.57%. Looks like Saturday will be the time for inaudible fireworks.

My virtual Trek has me now located, going northwest, on Cowell Road.  I cannot tell you where I really am except that it does appear that the landscape is somewhat desert with some scrub.  From the Google satellite it does look like there is some arable land.  It looks like I am just one day from a location called Halfway Across Australia - Kimba.  Seriously.


I am going to be short today.  I'm thinking about the next 10,000.

This sums up The Pack four times over...especially Radar.


And it is further accentuated as the summer is just over the horizon and the patio doors to the pool deck are always open.  I believe the Radar has any family links or connections to every other type of dog with a loud voice. 

Can anyone tell me why one of my undergraduate majors was Social Psychology?  What could I have been thinking 40-plus years ago?

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment