Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 78 – (AD 508) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – I’m Still Trekking in South Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. The exercise routine continues.


My virtual trek continues.  I am still located on Eyre/National Highway.  I am about 190 miles from the border between South and Western Australia.

I have been able to slowly… very slowly reduce my Fat Percentage. My recording this morning is at 19.4%. All-things-being-equal the plot of the moving average, if I keep up with my current regime, shows a positive downward slope.


Have to find a way to reduce my triglyceride count. All-things-being-equal I have been doing almost everything possible to that I have learned to reduce my count. Okay, okay. I will now go out of my way to have a seafood meal twice a week. And for the next six months I will nix any craving for a bowl of ice-cream. It is not that I do not like seafood…but it is the evening bowl of ice-cream.

Supper last night Thai red curry stew with chicken, kale, & sweet potatoes. Chicken breast, onion, red Thai chili paste, coconut oil, coconut milk, chicken broth, kale, fish sauce, Scotch bonnet, salt… served on Jasmine rice. This morning’s early blood sugar count is at 95.

I just wonder if this is the same in Québec. Pourquoi est-ce que les Hispaniques croient qu'ils doivent parler jamais si fort sur les téléphones cellulaires dans les salles d'attente des médecins?

The majority of the quilting of H-3 has been completed. The appliqued Kaleidoscopes are next, and then the binding. AB is doing one hell of a beautiful job...if I may say so. I truly enjoy our partnership.

Look what I have found, a new miniseries, the 2013 Dancing on the Edge. A BBC television drama about a black jazz band in London in the early 1930s. I am absorbed, the acting, the music, the story line. Another companion for my Trek viewing. And it meets my rule-of-thumb, no interrupting commercial breaks.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment