Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 66 ½ - (AD 496 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – No Miles – Paused on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I just decided, out of the blue, to take the day off from cycling on my Schwinn 170. To date I have cycled now 497 days and during that time frame I have taken off 23 days. I sort of figured out that I made up for the cycling by walking yesterday, after cycling, about two-plus hours at Busch Gardens with the family. I slept very well, thank you. And tomorrow I’ll get back on my Schwinn 170.

Today is a day of reflection, whatever that means. I wrote my morning pages and I am considering some new art.

Mother’s Day is just around the corner… and I am finding some unique gifts that I am sure some mothers may find ever so “I need to have”.

In celebration of the two-by-two celebration of sainthood, the first is Holy Water Cologne.


But you can opt for Angel Food Cologne, for the ever present memories of the glorious kitchen.


Then of course, should you decide on a practical Mother’s Day gift, why not Play-Doh Cologne?


And all Dementer Fragrances are on special for $19.19 with coupon.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment