Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 80 – (AD 510) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – My Imagination in South Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And once again, this morning I pedaled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now crossed the 10,320.1 mile mark.


I now have 999 more miles to cycle to my next destination and goal point. I am currently located on my virtual Trek on Eyre Highway. As far as I can find it appears that the Google route tracking mobile-cam has remained on the “major” roadways…in this part of Australia.

News Break: Spies; a new Prime Minister; disbanded Coast Guard; and earwax.


And then it appears that some people will do anything to literally jump-start the grey matter between their tympanic membranes. Isn’t it well enough to try and hack a personal computer…but “brain hacking”? Just note that this was funded by the Department of Defense. “Hacking The Brain With Electricity: Don’t Try This At Home”, NPR, May 19, 2014.

And this is synchronicity and something to think about – Wau Holland and I shared the same birthday. Wau Holland cofounded the Chaos Computer Club in 1981. He was known for fighting against “all forms of censorship and for an open information infrastructure. He compared the censorship demands by some governments to those of the Christian church in the Middle Ages…

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment