Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 91 – (AD 521) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – Somewhere Near a Large Brown Spot on the Map in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. And I completed 150 sit-ups.


Without batting an eye, I know that this virtual Trek is getting somewhat boring. And as there are no towns on this part of the Eyre Highway I can only identify my location by the shades of masses as they appear in the satellite images from Google Maps. I now have about 758 miles left to pedal to get to my next destination and goal point.

Oh by the way my blood sugar jumped 9 points this morning to 97. I had a hankering for burnt pretzels late last night. They’re Unique “Splits” Extra Dark. Not sure if I like them, but I definitely couldn’t stop eating them. And the write up on the Unique site does state that “we are able to nicely burn the outside…” Can’t disagree. They tell it like it is, but not sure what it really means to “nicely burn” something.

Our Blumish Two began its journey today. It is headed first to the Vermont Quilt Festival and then on to the Evolutions 2014 exhibit at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum in Colorado. It will return home in November.

Focus is now on our preparation to ship our Light Bringer, Sea and Sky, and Diamonds quilts and wall hanging to the west. Stay tuned for updates and write-ups at our Quilts SB site.

Oh yeah, work also continues on both our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt and our crocheted Afghan #5.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment