Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 70 – (AD 500) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Yantanabie, South Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is now the 500th day that I have been riding and pedaling a Schwinn Fitness cycle; first the 150 and now the 170. And this morning I cycled 21.0 more miles on my Schwinn 170. I now have pedaled 10,107.1 miles. Today is also my 70th day of Jim’s Trek III.


I am now drinking my smoothie of bananas, blueberries, and cantaloupe yogurt.

This morning I am still located on the Eyre Highway. I am northwest of a small location on the map in South Australia called Yantanabie. Accordingly from what I’ve read Yantanabie is one of the westernmost localities in South Australia. I’m not sure of what that means because when I scan the Google Maps satellite images of South Australia it would appear that I still have some ways to go before I will arrive at the States' border of South and West Australia.


Yes the road still looks like a road. The dry plains still look dry, and the scrub growth is still sparse. But the sky is clear and blue.

And I am maintaining at present.


Just wondering if the current paranoia about hackers and viruses is as defined “a suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification”? Is it something akin to what could be described as a reverse thought process of McCarthyism or is it just that some persons fear their own shadows? Was I as concerned about hackers and viruses, before computers, when the preferred delivery method was via the Post Office?


I think I just want to live and create without the clandestine image of an ominous figure in a trench coat waiting in the fog by a solitary lamppost at 2:36 in the early morning.

The junk mail still goes from the mail box into the recycle bin.  And Norton and Malwarebyte run scans every day.

Question – How many quilters were doodlers when sitting, possibility bored, in a classroom?

Quilting continues on our latest project H-3. This is the third quilt and wall hanging in our H Series.


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment