Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 89 – (AD 519) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – Mundrabilla, Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

As of this morning Jim’s Trek has had 40,014 Pageviews. That calculates out to about 74 Pageviews per each post since I began my crazy exercise journey and virtual Trek. Today’s post is my 544th.


This morning I cycled another 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now gone over the 10,500 mile mark recording 10,511.6 miles since I began this Trek of mine.


Today I am located on the Eyre Highway in Western Australia, on the virtual Trek. I just went through the small roadhouse community of Mundrabilla.

You know when you have too, too much money ,or on the other hand, entrepreneurship is thriving well in America. In Washington, DC, Linestanding.com is a firm that sells the services of “persons to stand in line.…” in one’s stead. Yes you can pay someone to stand in line in your stead. “Our premier concierge service where standers wait at a designation of your choosing until they are able to rendezvous with you, the attendee.”  The land of the brave, the home of the free, and the city of long lines.

Just wondering... Has anyone created a start up to wait and hold on telephone calls when listening to autobots recite menu choices? Presione el número 2 para español.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment