Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 88 – (AD 518) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today’s cycling, 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m still pedaling..


This morning on my virtual Trek I have crossed over into Western Australia. The scenery on the Eyre Highway has not changed too much. I did pass through the locality of Eucla, population of about 90. (I think that this is the smallest town yet on Jim’s Trek.) I am now 829 miles from my next destination and goal point.


I have a question… as usual. When is excess somewhat a bit in-excess? I discovered a pen, a roller pen, a Montegrappa Chaos Limited 18K Gold Rollerball Pen. It was designed by Sylvester Stallone. If you can find one it retails for $69,350. Why? Just, why?

Just give me my keyboard.

Getting ready to package up our Blumish Two quilt. It will be on the road until next November; first the Vermont Quilt Festival and then The Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum. All fabric has been cut for our new quilt MAAA.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment