Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 81 – (AD 511) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – Desert in South Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today’s errand took me longer than I expected, but I saved myself four days completing it this afternoon. And I'm too exhausted to think.

This morning I cycled 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. To date I have pedaled 1,724.1 miles; 2,774.7 kilometers in this third part of my Jim’s Trek. This translates to 16.7% of the total miles that I have cycled on my Schwinn Fitness bicycles.


And the virtual Trek is, well, flat…sort of looks like a desert. I’m still on the Eyre Highway in South Australia and I am headed in westerly direction. Beautiful landscape, but t’ain’t much to see.

The early morning routine of morning pages continues. I have now written 240,691 words, not including my blog updates in 315 days.

H-3's binding has been completed. Our H-Series has taught us a number of new lessons. Now the sleeves and the labels are next for H-1, H-2, and H-3. The 64th and last block of the Lace color has been completed for our new crocheted Afghan #5. Two more colors, Ocean and Off-White to finish.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment