Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 74 – (AD 504) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Back on the Same Highway, South Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170.


And the scenery looks the same once again on my virtual Trek. Today I am now travelling west on the Eyre/National Highway. Only 276 more miles until I finally cross over into Western Australia.


Today is a day to think. I completed my morning pages and my cycling. Next?

Oh yeah I’ve got to do laundry. Prayers to Saint Veronica, the patron saint of laundry.


Questions – Does the fact that one has money allow them the opportunity to be mean?


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment