Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 69 – (AD 499) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Poochera, South Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


And there are inspectors and critics…But of course little Bella is always pleased.


This morning’s exercise included 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170 and 125 sit-ups. Total miles to date 10,086.1.

And I just crossed through the small grain belt town of Poochera, in South Australia. The population is recorded at just about 190. This is small.



I am headed in a northwesterly direction. I should reach my next destination and goal point on my virtual Trek on about July 9.


New book on the table right now, Anne-Marie O'Connor's The Lady In Gold, 2012.  Part of my research into the work of Gustav Klimt.  I have had an idea for a new quilt and wall hanging.  I have been working on this design for a couple of years now.

There must be some definite correlation between the survey results and the possible understanding that we are represented by so many politicians who are just out and out dullards. From MailOnline - "'We're not ready to meet aliens': Humans are too stupid and religious to cope with extra-terrestrial life, claims expert." (Jonathan O'Callaghan, 7 May 2014)


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment