Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 66 - (AD 496) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – Continuing on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today I was of two minds, sort of like having two Little Mes perched on my shoulders. The Left Me whispered “Jimmy, You know you need to continue on your Schwinn 170 this morning.” The Right Me, in a low tone mumbled “JKLS, You've got to just keep going.” Well the Right Me won out. I cycled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. To date I have now pedaled 10,022.2 miles, 16,129.2 kilometers.

I am still headed west on Eyre Highway this morning in South Australia. I am just east of Kyancutta. (I will probably cycle through it tomorrow.) At some point, from what I’ve read, Kyancutta was a busy town but it is now almost a ghost town. The population in 2006 was 245. Not sure how many ghosts.


And yes it does look like I am recycling the road images over and over again. But I can say that Google, (tongue in cheek), never lies. Yes, I am NOT recycling the images.

This morning I completed a 200-day streak writing my morning pages. Every morning before I get on Schwinn 170 I write at least 750 words. Sometimes what I write makes sense; sometimes it is just a brain dump. This morning I received a Streak Badge – The Pterodactyl. This is for 200 days in a row. My next goal is The Pegasus for 365 days in a row. I have now written 228,449 words and completed 299 days. Check out 750 Words.

Our H-2 quilt and wall hanging is finished. Here is a quick picture I took.


We’re working and getting ready our two quilts, Blumish Two and Warhol’s Itch for travelling. The quilt sandwich for our H-3 is together. Black Sulky thread is on order. And work continues on the construction of the crocheted blocks for our new Afghan #5.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment