Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 181 – (AD 611) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Reached 50.2% of My Ultimate Goal on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I crossed the 50% mark on my Schwinn 170. This morning I cycled 21.8 miles and my grand total miles are tallied at 12,505.3 miles; 20,125.4 kilometers.

I am currently on Pannawonica Road, I think, in Fortescue, Western Australia. The little drag-man still doesn't work.


This image is a little bit north of where I am located on the road. I thought that I would be able to see my whereabouts.

My statement – Read all the fine print when adding a new device or new Internet service to your collection. Read the fine print.


Lunch today at Jai Ho…and yes I pigged out. Indian cuisine, buffet at lunch so you can imagine the Naan and Tandoori Chicken, and Curried Goat. And four plates later, did I tell you that I love to eat?

And while I am talking about food, check out this abstract from JN The Journal of NutritionInstant Noodle Intake and Dietary Patterns Are Associated with Distinct Cadiometabolic Risk Factors in Korea. Guess I will be preserved in the times to come...

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment