Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 203 – (AD 633) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Images of Red Dirt on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170 and yes I did get around to doing the 200 sit-ups.  Thank you AJ - One ab, maybe 2...


Today, as every day for the past while, I am on the Great Northern, National Highway 1. I’m down to 192 miles now away from my next destination and goal point.

And when I write and update my Jim’s Trek, I have come to accept… (Hell it’s been 665 posts and I do claim a very British background), when you, the reader say “No yeah that’s very interesting” – Meaning: "You are boring me to death."

Maybe a shallow reason for breaking up a relationship –


It was four days before my birthday and s/he said s/he was going to get me a gift. I knew I couldn’t break up with her/him for at least 30 days after accepting her/his gift and I wasn’t willing to make a 34-day commitment to the relationship.

This Johnny-come-lately just stumbled upon a very good series on PBS, Art21 – Art in The Twenty-First Century. This morning as my pedaling companion I watched Boundaries featuring the artists – David Altmejd, Lynda Benglis, Tabaimo, Eli Sudbrack, and Christophe Hamaide-Pierson.

And The Daily Meal hits a touch-down with Julie Ruggirello's article "10 Foods That Aren't Worth Making From Scratch".  But I think that there is a subliminal deception in Dan Myers' write up "The 11 Best Chain Restaurant All-You-Can-Eat-Deals"... Say what?

Please make note of the following changes; (the “blogspot” has been removed from the addresses) –

Jim’s Trek is now – www.jimstrek.com
A Genealogy Hunt is now – www.agenealogyhunt.com
Quilts SB is now – www.quiltssb.com

Jim’s Trek counted 50,918 pageviews this morning.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment