Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 200 – (AD 630) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – 12,919.1 Miles on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,


Another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170 and today the odometer clocked 12,919.1. Only 48.12% left to go.

This morning on my 200th Day of Jim’s Trek III in Australia I am located on the Great Northern Highway in the area called Eighty Mile Beach in the State of Western Australia. The Eighty Mile Beach lies along the north-west coast, but according to Wikipedia “it is a beach some 220 kilometers (140 mi) in length.” It forms the coastline where the Great Sandy Desert approaches the Indian Ocean.

There is not much that I can say after I watched this 2013 short film Tzafar. A powerful 2 minutes and 38 seconds...


Work has begun on Afghan #7.


We are prepping our work for the Fiber Expressions show and exhibit this coming October and November at the UU Octagon Arts Center in Clearwater.



Jim’s Trek realized 50,581 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment