Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 185 – (AD 615) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.4 Miles – Conehead Dogs and My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


This morning I pedaled 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total miles now are at 12,592.6; 20,265.9 kilometers.

I am located, yes still, in Western Australia on National Route 1. And the virtual part of my journey just keeps going on, and on, and on, and…


This morning after cycling had to spend some time at the Vet’s. Not for me, of course. Max, the youngest Rat has got some sort of bacteria that has affected on of his paws and his ears. And now we must go through another bout of unwanted Pack coneheads.  Max is not happy.

My blood sugar count this morning clicked in at 91, 3 points down from the day before.

Yesterday I had a craving to order a late lunch at La Pequeña Colombia in Tampa. I was too too hungry on Sunday afternoon to wait for the after church meeting crowd to leave. And so I went back today. I am always pleased and service is at all times very good. For lunch I had Chicharron con Yuca Frita, Filete de Pescado en Salsa Criolla con Camarones, Arroz y Tostadas. I was almost tempted to try this and that and that and this from the baker’s counter. Looks like a light supper tonight.

I wonder if I should try a vegan marathon next week. Like I said, I’m just wondering.


We have completed our new quilt Blue Zoo (formerly known as HKM-A). This new quilt is 42 ½” by 60”. It is a celebration. Check with Quilts SB for my update shortly.

Jim’s Trek has now racked up 49,028 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment