Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 189 – (AD 619) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – My 650th Post on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And I started late this morning on my Schwinn 170. I cycled another 22.0 miles. My total miles are now 12,679.3; 20,405.4 kilometers.  This is the real part of my Trek.


I am back and located, headed in an easterly direction, on the National Route 1. I am just west of the former gold rush town of Roeburne in Western Australia. The current population is somewhere about 860.  This is the virtual part of my Trek.

I am now 497 miles from my next destination and goal point.


My blood sugar count was up this morning to 101. It had to have been the Double Macadamia Brownies, and yes that is the plural for those of you who think I do not have a grasp of English language construction, with Vanilla Ice Cream and Raspberry Sauce or Coulis, and Whipped Cream...topped with a sprig of Mint. Overall my trend-line, the blue dotted one above, is still heading in a downward and positive direction.

Now if I could just turn back the hands on that damn clock on the wall…I would like to see this body, sans cosmetic enhancements or surgical procedure change.

Who would have thought? A Bowflex Insider Q&A interview about my pedaling and cycling – the real part and the virtual part. Check this out... Bowflex Insider: Q&A With Jim Smith

Yes I am still pedaling both in a real and in a virtual way. And to the naysayers – This works for me. I am not trying to sell anything. I am just happy that I can be happy. Period.

And I finally understand. #15 They procrastinate – from the site Just Something – “22 things creative people do differently than the rest. If you're creative, you will understand…


Jim’s Trek has now racked up 49,515 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment