Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 188 – (AD 618) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – A Side Journey on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes I am still going. To date I have now clocked a total of 12,657.3 miles; an even 20,370.0 kilometers. Only 49.17% of my exercise journey left to go. All-things-being-equal I should cross my own finish line about May or June 2016.

Yesterday I decided to take a side trip on my way to my next goal and destination point. I cycled, virtually to The Esplanade in Dampier. Dampier is a major industrial port in the northwest of Western Australia with a population of about 1,400.

And then I continued on the Dampier Highway and I am now located in the suburb of Nickol in the town of Karratha, population 16,500. And the sun shines brightly in Nickol.


I am now 519 miles from my next destination and goal point.

My blood sugar this morning registered at 93.  Supper last night - Thai Pork and Green Beans, Chinese Broccoli and Onions, Jasmine Rice and a Fried Egg.  Did I ever mention to you that I love to stir-fry?


Blue Zoo quilt and wall hanging has been delivered to its new home in South Carolina. Details and more images will be updated shortly to Quilts SB.


Jim’s Trek has now racked up 49,380 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment