Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 182 – (AD 612) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.3 Miles – I Made It With Blinders on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. I also finished up 200 sit-ups.

Once showered and shaved, and after getting myself ready for my volunteer work at the FHC I decided that it's time for me to get rid, (okay I need to do it), all of the "large" clothes in my closet. I do not want to appear that I am poor-be-done starving man who looks like he needs to be fattened up a bit.

And I am located today in one of the part of Western Australia where Google appears to have foresaken in their database of continuous road travel images. I'm still on the Northwest Coastal Highway but other than the 2-mile up image of my route, I cannot tell you anything more than that. I think the little draf-on-man will be returning tomorrow.


My fasting blood sugar registered 88 mg/dL. Not bad for a Thursday morning after.

New learning for this man - There are 36 underground cities in Cappadocia, Turkey and the deepest one is Derinkuyu underground city, while the widest is the Kaymakli Underground City. I am enthralled and amazed. Who knows what where Jim's Trek IV may lead me...once I complete number III in Australia?


I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment