Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 186 – (AD 616) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Yes I Can on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Odometer turned rolled over 12,600 miles today. (New word for today odómetro.)

Today I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes this is boring, but it is definitely getting the job done. Total miles 12,614.7; 20,301.4 kilometers.

I have now completed 50.66% of my overall goal.


You can find me now located, on my virtual Trek, about 2 miles south of what appears to be the northwestern coast of the state of Western Australia. I am still on National Route 1 and I think I need to take a side trip just to alleviate the monotony. I am now 539 miles from my next destination and goal point.

Our new quilt and wall hanging Blue Zoo is on its way to its new home in South Carolina. Check at our site Quilts SB for updates and details shortly.


Our Sleep Jezebel quilt and wall hanging is definitely going to be different. Almost finished the body length of our new Afghan #6.

Jim’s Trek has now racked up 49,080 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment