Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 202 – (AD 632) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – Eighty Mile Beach Caravan Park on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

I feel extremely small. This morning’s viewing companion was the first episode of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. Just amazing…and no, I am not cycling off to Pluto with V-ger.

My address apart from Tampa, Florida, United States, and North America continues on to

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Observable Universe, and beyond.

Hell, I’m less than a speck of dust on my Schwinn 170.

This morning I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total miles to date are 12,963.4; 20,862.6 kilometers…and it is just 14 seconds to midnight.


I am currently located, on the virtual part of my Trek, near the north-western coast of Western Australia. I am still located on the National Highway 1. Yes the road still looks the same as it did yesterday and the days before that. I did take a quick turn off the road to get a look at the Eighty Mile Beach Caravan Park, and it appears that finally I have company.


Egg pudding. And if I may comment, I think this is gross…but I do live by the adage “Try it you may like it.”

I love gadgets, especially kitchen ones, but an Okashina Tamago Mawashite Mawashite Marugoto Purin (literally, Pudding Whole Turn Turn Funny Eggs), is just not something I would want to see in my stocking this Christmas.

This mini-slot machine hand-cranks, what appears to be the white and the yolk of an egg, in the whole egg into a sort-of like solid custard. The animation of the spinning egg is just worth the watch. Of course there are instructions for what appears to be a scrambled/unscrambled egg… And of course I can think of the Easter bunny getting a wee bit dizzy.

Afghan #7 is beginning to lengthen and we are continuing the start/stop quilting work on our new Equality quilt. I guess I need to update our current projects status.

Please make note of the following changes; (the “blogspot” has been removed from the addresses) –

Jim’s Trek is now – www.jimstrek.com
A Genealogy Hunt is now – www.agenealogyhunt.com
Quilts SB is now – www.quiltssb.com

Jim’s Trek counted 50,848 pageviews this morning.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment