Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 205 – (AD 635) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Still on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. The grand total is now 13,028.1 miles.


I’m not sure that I can stand many more miles of red dirt on my virtual Trek through Western Australia. Yes I am headed north on the National Highway 1, and yes this is a different image from yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

And when looking for Bella, she does not want to be bothered…from time-to-time.

The Sycamores have been revived once again; this is number 5, (not including the countless school and community theater productions). And yes I would like to see it…again. But according AP critic Mark Kennedy, “It would be nice if they (the actors) were all rowing in the same direction.

From the first time I saw ‘You Can’t Take It With You’ I scratched it down as the top of my favorite productions. It still is…and I try to see it whenever I can. Maybe I did instill George S. Kaufman and Moss Hart’s subliminal and blatant messages in my own credo that many years ago. Guess what may be my next Schwinn 170 viewing companion?

And in 2014 who’s still trying to take it? In 1936, Grandpa Martin Vanderhof relayed “Lincoln said, ‘With malice toward none, with charity to all,’ Nowadays they say, ‘Think the way I do or I’ll bomb the daylights outta you.”

This morning’s blood sugar reading – 91. Last night’s supper, Bacon-wrapped stuffed Salmon Roll and Roasted Cauliflower, Chickpea, and Kalamata Olive Salad. Yes I love food.

Jim’s Trek counted 51,124 Pageviews for 666 posts. Daily average number of Pageviews is increasing.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment