Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 204 – (AD 634) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – 13,006.0 Miles on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle


Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. And today I crossed the 13,000 mile mark; 13,006.0 miles, 20,931.2 kilometers. Only 47.77% more to go.

I am now averaging just over 20.5 miles a day. That is the real part.


On my virtual Trek I am located on the National Highway 1 and I am still in the State of Western Australia. I am headed in a northeasterly direction, but the landscape along the roadside still hasn’t changed much.

Why?  Why?  Why? And WHY?


And I think that I will never be able to look at a baby again who has been “head-geared” by some doting parent or grandparent…without cracking up.

Please make note of the following changes; (the “blogspot” has been removed from the addresses) –

Jim’s Trek is now – www.jimstrek.com
A Genealogy Hunt is now – www.agenealogyhunt.com
Quilts SB is now – www.quiltssb.com

Jim’s Trek counted 51,058 pageviews this morning. My blog is ranked #2 of the Top 50 Bike Tour Sites at TopListed.net.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment