Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 206 – (AD 636) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – Doing Well on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Cycling done, sit-up done, banana strawberry smoothie downed.


And yes there is something serene about the desolate virtual highway as I continue on this crazy Trek near the north-western coast of Western Australia. I am now 127 miles from my next goal and destination point.

To believe in a universe that is only 6 or 7 thousand years old is to extinguish most of the light in the most of our galaxy or the rest of the universe” and… If you want to see what’s in a black hole check out your nearest used car lot. Thoughts from Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey.

While I pedal my Schwinn 170 I use and dictate my occasional thought to my iPhone. My time, the real time this morning, I said "70 minutes"… Transcribed by my iPhone “Seven emailing me that in a minute.

And then I said “John Herschel – photography” but iPhone repeated “John Herschel photon graffiti


Photon Graffiti - Photo by Michael Bosanko, 
found on Savannah’s blog – Daily Life of a College Student

The reason I passed high-school English composition – Leonard Cohen, Arlo Guthrie, and Mr. Patterson, Stanstead College.

Our new quilt design NND is off and running.


Yes my mind is all over the place. Nothing new. Period.

Jim’s Trek counted 51,224.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment