Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 200 ½ – (AD 630 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – No Miles Today on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

Today I decided that I needed to rest. I have now cycled a total of 200 days as a part of Jim’s Trek III and a grand total of 630 days. I began this crazy and epic journey on my Schwinn Fitness cycles on the 2nd of December 2012. That is total of 662 days since the beginning and today is the 31st day that I have “rested”.

Appointments and errands were the main preoccupation this morning. And my favorite dress shop, not that I have ever had any inkling of putting on a dress, just always manages to astound me. I just relish the sans-tête mannequins.

Worked on my URLs today. Please make note of the following changes; (the “blogspot” has been removed from the addresses) –

Jim’s Trek is now – www.jimstrek.com

A Genealogy Hunt is now – www.agenealogyhunt.com

Quilts SB is now – www.quiltssb.com

Afghans SB and Jim’s Gotta Eat have not been changed as yet. They can still be reached at the following addresses –

Afghans SBhttp://afghansb.blogspot.com/

Jim’s Gotta Eathttp://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Jim’s Trek realized 50,674 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment