Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 187 – (AD 617) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – A Side Trek on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170.


This morning on my virtual Trek I decided to take a side trip. It’s not like I need to be somewhere specifically in a set amount of time, but then again who can really say whether or not the other Jim Smith, the virtual one, has a deadline. I veered off the National Route 1, the North West Central Highway and I am heading north on Madigan Road. Yes I am still in Western Australia.


And here comes another mysterious part of the Trek. The little drag-on-yellow-Google-Map-dude will not let me see an image of where I am at on Madigan Road. It is like it really does not exist. But I can take a snap shot of the satellite image from 500 feet up.

Question – Why did I virtually decide to take the turn?

New word phrase for today – Road Train – A trucking concept used in remote areas of Argentina, Australia… to move freight efficiently.

Are we, as beings on this planet, becoming more glass-bubble-centric? I have seen a recent add on TV about this guy trying to describe a sickness that he may be suffering.

His doctor diagnosed him with SWD. I wrote SWD. SWD! That is Shift Work Disorder…and WebMD succinctly describes it as “trouble sleeping because you work nights or rotating shifts.” So I guess that shift pay differential, offered for some jobs, is not enough. Get your Windex ready.

Blue Zoo got on board of the Ark and departed Tampa this morning at 3:12 am.

And the quilting work has begun on our new Sleep Jezebel quilt and wall hanging. This one is going to be something completely different and mind-exercising.

Jim’s Trek has now racked up 49,215 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment