Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 286 15/16 – (AD 716 15/16) – Jim's Trek Part III – Happy New Year – No Pedaling Today

Good Day,

And best wishes for the New Year...

Well I got it. Bloody hell, that flu thing that is going around. Doctor’s prescriptions of Amoxicillin, Tamiflu, and Musinex DM. Chest x-rays.

Advice with flu is to curtail exercise and give this old body time to recover. Once again I am not pedaling today. Still recovering.


But it does not appear that my desire to pedal on my Schwinn 170 has not waned. As I am focused in on “gifting” myself the treat of watching Falling Skies only while I am on my cycle I can’t wait for this recuperation period to be over.

Oh yeah and I found a recipe for a “soup that is 100x stronger than antibiotics”. With 50 cloves of garlic, onion, and a bunch of fresh herbs…and chicken broth it sounds like some witches’ brew. I’ll let you know.


This is my 761st Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 58,233 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment