Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 290 – (AD 720) – 21.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Three Kings’ Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

All the best wishes for Three Kings’ Day, El Día de Los Reyes.

Today I cycled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 14,873.0 miles; 23,935.8 kilometers.

There is something I am trying to understand. Today I pedaled 21.9 miles and burned 614 calories. Yesterday 21.8 miles and 641 calories. And on both days I cycled for 70 minutes. Why did I burn more calories yesterday and pedal 0.1 miles less?

My physical biorhythm cycle is moving in a positive direction and supposedly I should be at +100% tomorrow. Accordingly the physical cycle “tracks your strength, health, and raw physical vitality”. (And yes I can see that my “intellectual” cycle is in the pits.)


Yes I am located, and it doesn’t seem like I am going anywhere else, on National Highway 87 and I am still headed in a southerly direction. I can see from the satellite map that I will shortly be coming to the intersection of Stuart and Barkly Highways. You’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see which way I intend to continue.


And the land is red.

Last night’s supper Stir-Fried Shrimp+ Fried Rice –

Ingredients – Shrimp, Mushrooms, Carrot, Zucchini, Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Bean Sprouts, Eggs, Garlic, Peanut Oil, Soya Sauce, Leftover Rice, Scotch Bonnet Relish.

I had a strange dream last night. I was sitting in the courtyard of my home and all of a sudden this old-type jalopy of a spaceship appeared out of nowhere. Not sure if it landed but it deposited an ancient lynx in my yard. This old, old lynx needed a hair-brushing and some food.

Hell if I could tell you where this dream came from. My mind sometimes amazes me. Most times it confuses me. I had to look up the life expectancy of the lynx. According to Wikipedia it is somewhere between 10 and 15 years. And the one in my dream was certainly in its 70s. This is going to be a strange day.

Hey CCL!  Have idea of my dream interpretation?

Work continues on the quilting of our new NT Celebration quilt.


And Max is my shadow.

This is my 766th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 58,496 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment