Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 302 – (AD 732) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Passing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now pedaled a total of 15,135.6 miles; 24,358.4 kilometers.

And yes the virtual Trek continues. I am still headed south on National Highway 87. You’re right, I am still in the Northern Territory in Australia and somewhere at a point where if I didn’t have my Google Maps I wouldn’t have a clue where in the hell I am located.


I believe I am just 73.0 miles from my next destination and goal point.

I am having a difficult time trying to work a small change into my morning routine. Guess I’ll just have to work out the kinks.

And a Vanilla, Chocolate, Hot Fudge Sundae from Twistee Treat for dessert last night sent my blood sugar points up 5 points.

But my doctor’s appointment this morning sent me home smiling. The prognosis “Jim, I haven’t seen you look as good as you do now in a fair number of years.” And to celebrate I pigged out at the all-you-can-eat buffet at Cilantro Indian Cuisine in Temple Terrace. We’ll see what toll that will have on my blood sugar tomorrow morning.


And we have completed our new commissioned quilt NT Celebration. Stay tuned for my write up at Quilts SB.

This is my 780th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 59,224 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment