Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 304 – (AD 734) – 21.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now cycled 6,562.3 miles; 10,561.0 on my Jim’s Trek III. Grand totals are – 15,179.4 miles; 24,428.9 kilometers.


And the virtual Trek continues on the National Highway 87. (I haven’t got a clue what the white band is on the Google Maps image, or where from where it came. I guess it is just something to make this part of the virtual Trek a bit more interesting.


Last night supper - Kimchee and Spicy Sausage Stew on Brown Jasmine Rice. Different taste, good and spicy. Blood sugar dropped 12 points.

I think I'm confused. And I thought I understood dramatic license. Is it only in the backwoods Florida politics that the FL politicians sit on both sides of the fence/aisle ONLY when it suits their next "planned" path to their next penultimate office?

Es tu, Bondi? Our Florida cracker rendition of Shakespeare's RicarduS Caesar...

(And yes, I know it should be “Et tu…”)

And yes I worked on and added 5 inches to our Afghan #7.


This is my 782nd Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 59,355 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.  And if you want to follow my weird and crazy journey you can always link to the URL address at http://jimstrek.com/.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment