Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 292 ½ – (AD 722 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – No Schwinn 170 Dis Morning

Good Day,

Well, guess what? No pedaling for me today. I looked at my Schwinn 170 and covered my eyes. Way too many appointments and errands stacked one upon another to pedal this morning. After checking out my day’s schedule last night I figured that I would be spending more time in my car today than I could on my cycle.

But I’m smiling…and I had to sit in three waiting rooms. Definitely did not have to listen to any loud and resounding contraltos "Dime, dime. no dices?" on any cell phone this morning. Service and attention was certainly appreciated this more.  Educado y agradable, y en spanglish. And I did not have to wait any fair length of time. And I'm still smiling.

And I am quiet pleased with myself I got every thing done. Doctor happy with my progression from the flu. Heart - check. Lungs - check. Sinuses - still congested. Another new tab to speed up the recovery and decongestion. Pedaling my Schwinn 170 and 50-Cloves of Garlic soup definitely were a help.

My breakfast this morning, I splurged, two Jamaican hot meat patties and a bottle of Ginger Beer. Apart from the outlined daily requirements suggested, I could subsist on patties and Ginger Beer. Period.



It looks like we're on the final lap of completing our next new and commissioned quilt, NT Celebration. Work on the binding continues. This monster quilt looks like it will be about 97" wide and 112" long. The top is constructed from recycled fabric, albeit shirts.


Check back at Quilts SB for updates.

Last night I was able to locate the paperwork for CK's 3-times-great-grandfather's 1844 baptism and his 4-times-great-grandparents 1843 marriage registrations.  Follow my progress at A Genealogy Hunt.

This is my 769th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 58,641 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment