Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 292 – (AD 722) – 21.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Say What, On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12 KJV)

Today I cycle 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals - 14,915.9 miles; 24,004.9 kilometers.

I am located on National Highway 87 just south of the Waramungu Land Claim.


This morning, on a quick inspection of my Trash Folder, I discovered that I had not one but three trashed emails titled “J Smith, You Have 11 New Messages Waiting at Russian Brides”. Whatever happened to the old messages? Whatever happened to the other 61? Why is the next email following about cheap oil changes? And just as I was completing my review I noticed another email “Flirt Live with Sexy Girls on Russian Brides”. Just wondering if these spam artists know something I do not.


Last night supper - Chicken Zucchini Casserole. Ingredients - Chicken and Zucchini, Onions, Nutmeg, Cream of Chicken Soup, Biscuit, Egg, Milk, Cheese, Butter, and Parsley.

I also added a White Bean Salad.  My blood sugar count dropped 8 points to 98 this morning.



This is my 768th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 58,571 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment