Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 286 31/32 – (AD 716 31/32) – Jim's Trek Part III – No Pedaling Today

Good Day,

This is my 5th day of not getting on my Schwinn 170. I am still trying to be a good’un by taking it easy, relaxing; taking my meds, and my 50-Clove Garlic Witches brew. I feel one hell of a lot better than I did five days ago so I would think that the effort must be working. I hope to get back on my Trek in one more day.

Fiddle heads and garlic on the plate, yes… On my left arm? I don’t think so.

Question – How is it that some persons believe that things can be done at a drop of a hat, especially when it concerns a government agency?



This little box sure does look like a modern coffin concrete liner. As well as the stonework on the back part of the hill that looks like stairs or some left over stonework from some old civilizations constructions.

It is incomprehensible that NASA takes no action to examine the stone box. Like what Scott Waring says: "What would it take to get NASA to turn the rover around and examine the contents of this box?"

Apart from the fact that Annalee Newitz’s article "Do These NADA Photos Reveal a Coffin on Mars?!" and photo are on the io9 blog site, I just wonder about some person’s realistic expectations.

I am going to write up my concocting of the 50 Glove Garlic Witches brew at my site Jim’s Gotta Eat. Check it out.


This is my 762nd Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 58,322 Pageviews. My Pageviews for December 2014 increased over December 2013 by 408; that’s an increase of 29.1%.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment