Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 300 – (AD 730) – 21.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 777th Post On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled, on my 730th day, 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. It is the 300th day of cycling my 3rd part of my journey.  (From you new readers, the 3rd Trek is the Australian part.)


Yes I am still heading south on Stuart Highway in the Northern Territory. This morning I passed through the tiny little town of Ti Tree, population of about 160.


And I guess that Starbucks would not make too well of a go around here.

I am glad to say that my blood sugar dropped this morning 18 points to 93…and last night’s supper was leftovers. A little bit of this and a little bit of that made up for an agreeable looking plate.

Okay Florida politics just isn’t right. Oh-oh say can ya’ll see…

 “The Republican Party of Florida has a new chairman. Party activists on Saturday rejected Gov. Rick Scott's hand-picked chairman and elected Blaise Ingoglia to lead the party. Ingoglia defeated Leslie Dougher, who took over the party eight months ago with Scott's endorsement.” (Orlando Sentinel, AP - January 17, 2015)

From Wikipedia - Ingoglia came under fire for some of his business practices as a homebuilder, particularly, making claims that "were highly inflated, if not downright phony," and selling a home to a buyer "without ever mentioning the fact that it was on a lime rock road." (Tampa Bay Times, September 21, 2010)

We have decided on the design for part of the borders for our new Chopsticks quilt.  Thank you Peg at Ivy Arts and of course, Kimberly Einmo for your East Star & Geese ruler.

This is my 777th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 59,031 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment