Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 305 – (AD 735) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Believe It I Am Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are: 15,201.7 miles; 24,464.8 kilometers.


Yes, it does look like I am trekking in the desert. Something must be coming up soon as I am located on the National Highway 87. I am exactly 6.9 miles from my next destination and goal point. Oh and by the way I am still in the Northern Territory in Australia.

Today’s gonna be a quiet day.

This is my 783rd Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 59,406 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment