Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 293 – (AD 723) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Time To Think on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total on this 723rd day of cycling – 14,938.2 miles; 24,040.8 kilometers. Just 61.8 miles remaining.

I cycled, virtually, directly south on National Highway 87. I am now 269 miles away from my next destination and goal point in Australia.


And damn, it is bloody red.


Have you ever lost a couple of days and thought after you opened your eyes after a good, I think, night's sleep? Today is Saturday and I woke up thinking that it was Tuesday. I wonder where I went this past weekend.

My blood sugar jumped 25 points this morning.

Explanation, last night’s supper – Barbequed Brisket and Sausage, Corn, Baked Beans, Cheese Grits, French Fries, and a lot and lot of sauce…and Lemonade. Yup, I had to keep myself away from the bakery counter or I would have added another 20 points.

And yes I have diabetes, but I will not, I will NOT take the medication just to allow myself to continue to indulge. And it’s all about the sauce.


How many times does a specific individual need to be arrested until someone, somewhere, somehow, blurts out “Damn, there is something wrong with that man?” According to Reuters and since 2013, and after the 2012 incident “Zimmerman has since had several brushes with the law.” The operative word is “several”.

Yes, I know that we live in a country where one is “presumed innocent until proved guilty”. But when is somebody going to “read the signs”…


Find the real Pam Bondi?

Find the real Pam Bondi?

…As a reporter waited outside to talk to her, Bondi left the club via a back door. She'd be available at an inaugural prayer breakfast Tuesday morning, Stapleton said. That event came and went with no Bondi, the only Cabinet member to skip it… Bondi wouldn’t say.” (Tampa Bay Times, Jan. 9, 2015)

This is my 770th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 58,687 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment