Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 307 – (AD 737) – 21.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Is It A Resolution on My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

Today is Tampa’s 4th week of winter, not consecutive of course. Right now it is 57° F; the predicted high is 63°. And we’re 20-feels-like-degrees warmer than Wilmington, Delaware. But we are 20° F cooler than my virtual location in the Northern Territory, Australia.


This morning I pedaled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total miles are now at 15,244.8 and 24,534.2 kilometers.

I now located at a point on Stuart Highway that is sort of headed in a southwesterly direction.


Wondering why my blood sugar count went up 7 points this morning. Supper last night was a homemade Hot and Sour Soup/Stew… Jalapeño Sausage, Broccoli, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Bean Sprouts, Carrots, Corn, Mushrooms, Ancho Pepper, Chicken Broth, Black Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Soya Sauce, Mirin, Black Pepper. Could have been the Chocolate Gelato I had for dessert or the late snack of Crackers and Peanut Butter?

Maybe I should try today’s conversion of St. Paul’s recipes – Saints Peter and Paul Avocado Soup or Saints Peter and Paul Cupcakes.

Maybe I should make a resolution?

Let’s make a deal, Governor Scott. Is it behind Door #1, #2, or the service entrance?

"But while reporters talked to Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater and Commissioner of Agriculture Adam Putnam, Gov. Rick Scott left the meeting room at the Double Tree hotel in Tallahassee earlier than anticipated and through a back exit." (Sunburn, Jan. 23, 2015)



Say what? From the January 24th Washington Post – “Palin says she’s ‘seriously interested’ in 2016 campaign.” Please pardon my naiveté. For the Iditarod?


All borders have been attached. Our Chopsticks quilt sandwich has been pinned together. Check for updates at Quilts SB.

This is my 785th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 59,502 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment